WARNING!

WARNING!!!!!!!!

This blog can, and does contain language which many readers may find offensive. If you don't like swearing, it might be a good time to read a different blog...

Seriously. this is most certainly a blog written by an adult, containing adult language.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

So, a lil ol' recap...

Bloody Stevie Lyle! That miserable looking Welsh git. If it wasn't for him, we most certainly would have taken the points against the Bison a couple of Sundays back.

Seriously. We outplayed them to that much of an extent we should have had double figures on the fucking scoreboard. But noooooooo, Stevie pissing Lyle had to be in the crease. AAAARRRGHHHHH!!!!

And to make matters even worse, he was fucking smiling in the bar afterwards. He never smiles! Or I'd never seen him smile anyways. Git!

Moving on, Thankfully I didn't travel to MK for the road game, but hopefully thats our annual away day  humping over and done with early doors. And even worse than that, I couldn't make the Telford game due to family commitments. But we took the points, so thats good. Playing .500 hockey is acceptable for now, but I really am waiting for this team to start clicking, as we look like we have another 250+ point 1st line, and the 2nd looks good for 100+ as well. I know some folks are getting impatient, but I'd much rather start slowly, and build up a head of steam than get off to a flyer, then burn out at the business end of the season.

And thats it. Rather brief I know, but I just don't have anything else to add at the minute.

Roll on Sunday!

No comments: