WARNING!

WARNING!!!!!!!!

This blog can, and does contain language which many readers may find offensive. If you don't like swearing, it might be a good time to read a different blog...

Seriously. this is most certainly a blog written by an adult, containing adult language.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

OK, here is yet another 'warning'

If you are reading this blog, then you will have clicked through a warning page from Blooger/Google, notifying you that there may be contnent that is classified ad 'adult' within. You will have also noted the bright red warning which sits atop each page, composed by myself, which further warns specifically about the type of language which can be found within.

I would like to think that most internet users would understand that these are there for a reason. They are not 'general' warnings which serve no purpose. They are there for a reason. This blog can, and often does, contain language which is classified as 'adult'. For the purposes of this posting, I'm not going to repeat these words, as I assume that you can guess most of them.

I write emotionally. I use the words which best sum up my emotions when composing a missive on here, and on occasion this is somewhat 'industrial' in nature. For this I make no apologies.

Thank you for your time.

No comments: