WARNING!

WARNING!!!!!!!!

This blog can, and does contain language which many readers may find offensive. If you don't like swearing, it might be a good time to read a different blog...

Seriously. this is most certainly a blog written by an adult, containing adult language.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Well, I wasn't expecting that in my inbox....

Not at all.

Now, whilst I understand that the club needs all the money it can get, to go after loyal Season Ticket holders, and to renege on not 1 but 2 'benefits' is, in my opinion, morally wrong.

For the amount it will gain the club (under/approx £1k extra over what they would have earnt on the gate) makes me wonder why they are bothering? Are finances that desperate?

Clearly so.

And I resent the tone of the email, too. It read to me like it was accusing ST holders of denying the club funds, when many of them have simply been taking advantage of offered incentives.

Personally, I will pay the extra £3, but I resent the way in which it has been asked for demanded. As I said, I understand the reason, but resent the way.

No comments: