WARNING!

WARNING!!!!!!!!

This blog can, and does contain language which many readers may find offensive. If you don't like swearing, it might be a good time to read a different blog...

Seriously. this is most certainly a blog written by an adult, containing adult language.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Another missed game (again!)

Yes, I missed another home game!

Sorry, I was busy having my ears destroyed by W.A.S.P. down at the Academy 2, as a birthday treat to myself.

So, 2 wins, 4 points, and an injured netminder. I would say that the positives just outweigh the negatives (just).

4 points keeps us top, with a 2 point cushion, and a game in hand over MKL. Good thing.

Fone dislocating his shoulder on Saturday. Bad thing.

But Summerfield appears to have stepped up to the plate admirablly. Good on the lad. Mind you, he will get a much sterner test next weekend, especially on Sunday, with MKL visiting our barn for another mouthwatering top of the table clash.

Of course, Tony could bring in a replacement, but I can't see who he would go after.

Anyways, I'll wrap up by reminding everyone that I will be there on Sunday, celebrating my birthday. So be nice!

No comments: