WARNING!

WARNING!!!!!!!!

This blog can, and does contain language which many readers may find offensive. If you don't like swearing, it might be a good time to read a different blog...

Seriously. this is most certainly a blog written by an adult, containing adult language.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

AAARGH! Some people just piss me off!

I present, for your edification, quite possibly the most annoying, irritating, and stupid 'Official Forum' posting I have read for a very long time (and thats saying something. That place pisses me off on an almost daily basis):

I really do try not to get involved on the forum however I am finding it really difficult to understand the stick some of OUR players and club recieve on this forum

Why not change the forum to

Slag of the players and moan about everything possible to do with the club Forum

Bring back the old video
If you cant say anything nice then dont say anything at all.


o, basically, according to this forumite (who I won't name), we should only use the official forum to be nice abnout the club and kiss its collective and metaphorical arse. Bollocks.

Forums, as another poster stated, are a place for debate and discussion. If people cannot offer any form of criticism, then the forum serves no real point.

In my experience, most fans only criticise their own team if they feel the need to try an make the club improve something, be it presentation, players, whatever. No one ever did anything truly great whilst having someones nose so far up their arse they could smell toothpaste.

Idiots.

No comments: