WARNING!

WARNING!!!!!!!!

This blog can, and does contain language which many readers may find offensive. If you don't like swearing, it might be a good time to read a different blog...

Seriously. this is most certainly a blog written by an adult, containing adult language.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I know I've got a lot of time on my hands, but some folks.....

15 pages.

15 pages.

About the fucking intro video. What the fuck?

Surely as a fanbase we have more important issues, like the state of the rink (still dirty and barely cleaned week on week), the ice (still not good enough, and still has holes around the boards), certain players not pulling their weight (Mr Courtenay), but a fucking intro video? Give me a break.

Some folks don't like the music ('I want Ladies & Gentleman back! Boo Hoo!'), somne folks do like the music, some don't even care and seem to be bitching for the sake of doing so.

But seriously, 15 pages? Sheesh!

Reminded me of one of the reasons I don't post there very often anymore.

No comments: