WARNING!

WARNING!!!!!!!!

This blog can, and does contain language which many readers may find offensive. If you don't like swearing, it might be a good time to read a different blog...

Seriously. this is most certainly a blog written by an adult, containing adult language.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why? Just Why?

Why do I let them do it?

Another idiot poster on the official forum, complaining about all the sponsors logos on the jerseys, saying he wants a sponsor free one. Then when it is explaind (laboriously and repeatedly) o0ver the duration of the thread, the best they can do is say they will get their own unofficial one rather than spend the money on the club, and then tells everyone else to do the same.

Naturally I decided to join in at this point. And I got a post deleted (oh noes! I attacked the muppet and used a naughty word!)!

I fucking hate forum trolls.

No comments: